Editor's Decision Process
The Editorial Board will read the manuscript submitted by the Author. If the evaluation results do not follow the author guidelines and plagiarism policy, the Editor will return the manuscript to the Author for revision. If the manuscript complies with the author guidelines and plagiarism policy, it will proceed to the manuscript review stage with a double-blind peer review system. Based on the Reviewer's recommendations, the Editor then decides with several possibilities:
- The manuscript submission is accepted;
- Revision required and after that go directly to the next stage;
- Revision required for review; or
- The manuscript submission was declined.
The Editor-in-Chief has the authority to decide which articles will be published in Pusaka: Journal of Tourism, Hospitality, Travel and Business Event.
Manuscript Feasibility Assessment Stages
- The Author submits the manuscript;
- Editor's evaluation [some manuscripts declined or returned before the review stage];
- Review process with a double-blind peer review system;
- Editor's Decision; and
- Confirm to Author.